Complimentary Dental Implant Consultation
As part of our commitment to providing the best and right treatment options for you, we provide a complimentary implant consultation to discuss what is involved with this treatment, if it is the right treatment for you and all costs involved. This gives you the peace of mind that you have all the information available to you before deciding to proceed with dental implant treatment.
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are the most advanced dental solution for people wanting to replace their missing tooth or teeth. Made of biocompatible titanium, the implants are surgically placed so that they fuse with the jawbone in a process called ‘osseointegration’. Like the roots of teeth, once placed, they provide a permanent anchor for replacement teeth (including crowns and bridges).
When Are Dental Implants Used?
Dental implants are an ideal solution for people who have lost one or more teeth as a result of an injury, periodontal (gum) disease or some other reason and who are in good general and oral health and have adequate bone in the jaw to support the implant.
What Are The Benefits?
Dental implants offer a number of important cosmetic and functional benefits to people with a missing tooth or teeth:
- A permanent solution
- Provide teeth that look and function like natural teeth
- Anchored into the jaw, ensuring that they do not slip, so there is no discomfort or embarrassment
- Convenient solution because they can be cleaned at the same time and in the same manner as natural teeth are cleaned - this differs to traditional teeth replacement options, such as dentures, which require removal and separate cleaning
- Made from titanium which is very strong, making them a reliable foundation for chewing
- Prevent the shifting of teeth surrounding the missing tooth or teeth by preventing bone loss and maintaining the jawbone’s shape and density. This ensures the integrity of facial structure and facial appearance
- Provide a ‘stand-alone’ solution for a missing tooth or teeth as they do not compromise the health of surrounding teeth, unlike with traditional dental options for missing teeth, like bridges
Those with brittle or damaged jaw bones might not be eligible for dental implants, the initial appointment with our dentist will confirm your suitability.
Call us today to schedule a complimentary dental implant consultation.